Work Cells, Systems & Special Machines
Criterion specializes in creating the BEST solution for your tube forming and tube fabrication applications.
In order to provide our customers with the optimum Work Cell, Special Machine, or Automated System, we must take the following requirements into consideration:
- Part tolerances
- Volume and Production Rates
- Direct Labor Costs vs. Economic Payback
- Feasibility of using Standard Criterion Tube Fabricating Modules
Tube Forming and Tube Fabrication Processes
Criterion provides Work Cells or Systems that integrate 1 or more of the following Tube Forming and Tube Fabrication Processes:
- Bending of all types
- Hole Punching of all types
- Swaging of all types [expand, reduce, bead, etc.]
- Spin Forming
- Press Forming of all types [flatten, trim, etc.]
- Shear Cutting
- Cold Saw Cutting
- Flow Drilling
- Minor Mechanical Assembly
- Minor Welding Assembly
The following section shows many different, but typical, Criterion Work Cells, Systems, or Special Machines. Each machine shown offered our customer an effective solution to his tube forming and tube fabrication application.
We invite you to contact Criterion with your tube fabricating application for our review and recommendation.